Monday, January 7, 2013

Sears Holiday Cheer!


I got an opportunity through Smiley360 and Sears to shop the Christmas shop at Sears. I was so excited since I know its always fun to shop at Sears as I can earn points for my purchase with my Shop Your Way Rewards card which I can redeem later to shop more ;)  I was given a $15.00 gift card to spend in the Christmas shop. I took my little girl shopping with me and she chose a cute stuffed toy and an outfit for her that she could wear on Christmas. Apart from this we shopped for winter clothing and were really impressed with the prices.
Get everything you need for Christmas decorating with the Sears Christmas shop, in-store or online. Sears has everything you need to become the Commander in Cheer and get your tree looking stylish for the holiday season.

Discover the easy way to pay with Sears layaway. Get what you want for the holidays and pay over time. Then pay on an affordable schedule that fits your budget. Before you know it, you'll be taking your items home, free and clear. Sears layaway provides you with more shopping options.

Sears has a wide range of holiday decorating options to choose from including artificial trees and trim kits, including four designed by Ty Pennington. Sears also has an extensive line of lights, including GE light sets, Gemmy Light Show and Holiday Showtime.

See for yourself why Sears is the one stop Christmas shop for all of your decorating needs.
Important Links:
  • To locate a Sears store near you, click here
  • 'Like' Sears on Facebook for exclusive offers and promotions


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks - Ditslife