Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Nuby Tub Time Turtle Toy Review




 When  I was a new mom, bathing my baby was like a huge undertaking. It eventually became easier and now its more of a fun time :)
    My daughter loves her bath time.  Warm water helps relax her especially during this time of year. Bath Toys can make bath time even more fun for toddlers. So when I got the chance to review Nuby’s  Tub Time Turtle I was excited and knew my daughter would love it.  Tub Time Turtle is another fun and interactive bath time toy from Nuby .




waterfall fun



 I have bought a tons of bath toys and can tell you for sure that Tub Time Turtle is the best quality.  Tub Time Turtle floats on the water’s surface so it is always within easy reach. Lift Tub Time Turtle out of the water to experience waterfall fun!







Its recommended for kids of age 9+ Months. But its so much fun at every age. My baby girl loves it and adorably calls it  "tutl"


Caution: Never leave your baby unattended in the bath, not even for a few seconds. That could be all the time it takes for your baby to get into difficulty in the water.

You can buy this fun and colorful Nuby Tub Time Turtle at one of these retailers:

www.amazon.com
www.cookieskids.com

Learn more about Nuby products at:


Nuby.com

Nuby-Facebook

Nuby-twitter

Nuby-Pinterest





I am writing this post as part of the NUBY Mommy Blogger Program. I did not receive compensation for this post, although as part of the program I may receive items to sample or review. All opinions are my own and 100% honest.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks - Ditslife