Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Nuby Pacifinder Review



My daughter still takes her pacifier occasionally. But with pacifier comes the risk of germs as when she is playing outside or we are at mall she would sometimes drop it and would try to take it right back again :(  I used to  wash it several times. Sterilizing and frequent washing of pacifiers significantly lessens the risk of your baby picking up harmful germs.  I also try and keep more than one clean pacifier on hand. So when I tried Nuby Pacifinder , I knew its the best I can do to keep my baby girl away from germs.









Nuby Pacifinder keep your baby's pacifier secure and sanitary! The clip ensures that your baby’s pacifier will always be within easy reach and not on the floor. It works with any pacifier with a handle. Simply close the velcro strap around the handle of your baby's pacifier and attach the clip to their shirt or bib. It's safe for your baby and easy for you.





 Its hard to loose your pacifier once you have bought Nuby Pacifinder but if you somehow still drop it and are on the go , you can use Nuby's Pacifier & Teether Wipes


 Available in a variety of fun and colorful prints at these retailers:

www.BuyBabyDirect.com
www.diapers.com


Learn more about Nuby products at:


Nuby.com

Nuby-Facebook

Nuby-twitter

Nuby-Pinterest





I am writing this post as part of the NUBY Mommy Blogger Program. I did not receive compensation for this post, although as part of the program I may receive items to sample or review. All opinions are my own and 100% honest.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks - Ditslife