Thursday, January 10, 2013

Nuby Teether Tugz Review




Teether Tugz

You cannot know how long or how uncomfortable the teething process will be for your baby. My baby girl did not get her first till she was almost an year old. As a parent , I was looking forward for this milestone to happen as I was freaking out that without teeth she could only take puree foods.

     The vast majority of babies sprout their first teeth when they're between 4 and 7 months of age.  With this milestone comes symptoms that can be like :
  • Drooling
  • Gum swelling
  • Irritability
  • Refusing food
  • Sleep problems
My little girl gets  runny noses, or a fever just before a new tooth arrives. Now what can we do to ease  baby's discomfort? Nuby understands how important it is to make this milestone easy for little babies. When I got the chance to review Teether Tugz, I knew my baby girl would love it.







checking out teether tugz :)

Nuby Teether Tugz toys are playful characters that are cuddly and comforting. The mix of different fabrics make them super soft for your baby to cuddle, while the textured teething parts on the end of their ears help soothe and comfort teething toddlers.







she is all thrilled after using the teether






I love how Nuby makes these so colorful that babies can play with it for hours and once they are done, you can wipe it clean. Since teething is long process and can start early , Nuby has made it safe to be enjoyed as early as 0+ Months, but trust me this is going to be with them for long even after they are done teething.
Teether Tugz makes me happy :)


   My little girl has still some teeth that have still to pop out and as soon as she got hold of this toy, she knew that what part is fun to be chewed on.
You can buy your own fun looking Teether Tugz at :

Buybabydirect


Learn more about Nuby products at:


Nuby.com

Nuby-Facebook

Nuby-twitter

Nuby-Pinterest




I am writing this post as part of the NUBY Mommy Blogger Program. I did not receive compensation for this post, although as part of the program I may receive items to sample or review. All opinions are my own and 100% honest.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks - Ditslife