Monday, July 15, 2013

Nuby Splish Splash Stackable Cups Review

Thanks To Nuby, I got the chance to review Splish splash stackable cups with my daughter.  I love when a toy can offer hours of fun time. The set has five stackable colorful cups which will surely will become your kid's  favorite toy.

Nuby Splish Splash Stackable Cups

The stackable cups are exciting toys for your baby or toddler to play with during bath time because they can stack them, fill them with water, and watch it drain from cup  or you can use them to wash them off after shampooing their hair or applying soap.
       These cups help teach  your kids coordination while providing hours of fun. My daughter loves to stack them up.




She loves to take these along for her bath time. The drain holes at bottom of these cups make it easy to wash my daughter hair without making her cry. The design of cups make it easy for them to dry so that they don't get moldy over time.




       I love how this toy has made learning colors and shapes so much fun. When it comes to Nuby, they really make toys fun educational and safe. The bright bold color cups have lot of shapes and patterns on them. These cups are BPA free.
    You can buy this at one of these retailers:
  •  www.BuyBabyDirect.com
  • www.cookieskids.com
  • www.buybuybaby.com
  • www.bedbathandbeyond.com
  • www.diapers.com
  • www.amazon.com
  • www.babyearth.com
  • www.echildstore.com
  • Bealls
  • Tuesday Morning
You can learn more about Nuby products at:




I am writing this post as part of the NUBY Mommy Blogger Program. I did not receive compensation for this post, although as part of the program I may receive items to sample or review. All opinions are my own and 100% honest.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks - Ditslife