Monday, July 15, 2013

Nuby No-Spill Clik It Easy Grip Review

I got a chance to review Nuby's new Clik-it range of cups.


Nuby No-Spill Clik It Easy Grip


My daughter loves to carry her sippy cup all around the house, in the car, over at friends place. So as all moms, I wanted  a sippy cup which is leak proof to avoid any kind of spills. I have tried a lot of cups that claim that they are spill proof, but they really are not.  I keep thinking if it's not closed tight enough :(










       After trying  Nuby No-Spill Clik It Easy Grip for few days,  I can truly say that I love these mess-free cups, even my daughter loves it. You can hear the ""click" and be assured that its locked. These range of cups offer leak proof technology that you can see and hear so that parents won't have to worry about spills and leaks. Its recommended for ages 6 months and above. This will make the transition from bottle to cup much more easier with the cup's soft silicone spout and unique contour shape that easily fits in small hands. But even if it falls, you don't have to worry since the cup is made with break -resistant plastic which is BPA free.
     Its microwave steam sterilizer safe and Dishwasher Safe (Top Rack Only).

You can buy this at: www. target.com. The Clik-it™ range will be available in stores on July 29th!





You can learn more about Nuby products at:




I am writing this post as part of the NUBY Mommy Blogger Program. I did not receive compensation for this post, although as part of the program I may receive items to sample or review. All opinions are my own and 100% honest.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks - Ditslife