Monday, July 15, 2013

Nuby FlexStraw Clik It Easy Grip Review

I got a chance to review Nuby FlexStraw Clik It Easy Grip.

Nuby FlexStraw Clik It Easy Grip

If you are like me and hate messy clean ups, then this Nuby FlexStraw Clik It cup is for you. My daughter not only drinks water, but also her juices milk and lot more in straw cups. So I really want to make sure, I have the right kind of cups to avoid any sticky unwanted messes as she carries them all around the house.






      Nuby's new Clik-it range of cups offer leak proof technology that you can see and hear so moms and dads won't have to worry about spills and leaks! Just pour the liquid, screw cap tightly and twist it to hear the "click" and you can be assured that its locked. The revolutionary design is made for parents on the go and is great for day picnics, hikes and your child's recreational activities.
     I love the ergonomic shape with easy grip that makes it easy for small hands to ensure a secure comfortable grasp. The soft silicone straw prevents spills while being delicate to gums and teeth. You can be assured that when it comes to Nuby, they do it the best, the cup is break-resistant plastic which is BPA-free.
      Dishwasher safe, top rack only. Its recommended for ages 12 months and above.
   
    You can buy this at: www. target.com.  The Clik-it™ range will be available in stores on July 29th!





You can learn more about Nuby products at:




I am writing this post as part of the NUBY Mommy Blogger Program. I did not receive compensation for this post, although as part of the program I may receive items to sample or review. All opinions are my own and 100% honest.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks - Ditslife