Monday, April 22, 2013

Nuby's Fish Swoosh Bath Toy Review

Nuby's Fish Swoosh Bath Toy



My daughter loves playing with bath toys. It’s the only thing that makes her sit stable while taking bath :) So when I got the chance to review Nuby's Fish Swoosh Bath Toy, I was really excited :) 
       I have heard from a lot of moms that their kids run and hide when it’s time to take a bath. Nuby understands this and that is why they have so many fun bath toys which can turn your kid's bath time into something they look forward to.
    Nuby’s Fish Swoosh is another fun and interactive bath time toy from Nuby. Fish Swoosh will help develop and improve your child’s motor skills as well as hand eye coordination.






It’s a dual fun toy. The net of the toy can be left open or closed. I love how at the end of bath time. I can just leave all the fish toys inside close net to dry. Your child can also squeeze and squirt the fish between dunks in the goal. My daughter loves to play with this round ball like fishes. The super sturdy suction cups keep the goal adhered to the bathtub wall for endless bath time fun. Fish Swoosh is sure to be a bath time favorite. This product is BPA Free and recommended for 18+ month old.

     You an buy this adorable bath toy at : www.BuyBabyDirect.om


You can learn more about Nuby products at:




I am writing this post as part of the NUBY Mommy Blogger Program. I did not receive compensation for this post, although as part of the program I may receive items to sample or review. All opinions are my own and 100% honest.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks - Ditslife