Friday, April 12, 2013

Nûby Octopus Floating Bath Toy Review



Nûby Octopus Floating Bath Toy


My daughter turned 2 this month and it's getting difficult to keep her entertained especially during bath time. So when I got the chance to review Nuby Octopus Floating Bath toy, I was not the only one excited. I love the quality of this toy, it's so different from other bath toys in market that suck in water and get moldy easily.  This toy floats on water to make it easy for kids to play.










Nuby not only makes bath time fun but also entertaining. The toy includes three rings to toss and fit into octopus arms. This helps develop hand-eye coordination. The textured arms of octopus makes it easy to grab it in soapy water.
   My daughter had fun playing with this colorful toy and she did manage to toss the rings in too :) The toy is BPA free and recommended for ages 18 months and above. The products
exceeds all government safety regulations and standards.
 
   You can purchase this fun and colorful bath toys at one of these retailers:

Learn more about Nuby and their range of products:
 
 
 
 
I am writing this post as part of the NUBY Mommy Blogger Program. I did not receive compensation for this post, although as part of the program I may receive items to sample or review. All opinions are my own and 100% honest.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks - Ditslife