Monday, August 13, 2012

Nuby Bath Time Clock & Thermometer Review




As adults we all are used to hot baths.  But when it comes to a baby, it’s so difficult to find the right temperature.  Most moms are so scared that the water might be too hot that they end up making it cold which is not safe either. A daily bath not just cleans and freshens up the baby but also relaxes the baby. So when I got an opportunity to review Bath Time Clock & Thermometer, I was not the only one excited about it.  Look at my baby’s excitement before bath J





This might look like a bath toy to the baby but this fun product has so many useful features. Its unique 3-in-1 design incorporates a clock, a timer that counts up or down, and a thermometer that displays in Celsius or Fahrenheit. Not only that, the Bath Time Clock & Thermometer floats and will alert you if the water is too hot or too cold. Isn’t that all a mom needs J It also automatically counts up when the sensor contacts the water so you know how long your baby has been in the bath.






My daughter loves playing with bath toys, but most bath toys catch mould fast.  So I was always scared when my daughter would try to put bath toys in her mouth. But this Bath Time Clock & Thermometer is made in a way to not catch mould at all. Now isn’t that fabulous.
    You can buy your own Nuby Bath Time Clock & Thermometer at:

Learn more about Nuby products at :

Nuby.com
Nuby-Facebook
Nuby-twitter
Nuby-Pinterest

I am writing this post as part of the NUBY Mommy Blogger Program. I did not receive compensation for this post, although as part of the program I may receive items to sample or review. All opinions are my own and 100% honest.

    

























No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks - Ditslife