Tuesday, May 31, 2016

Nuby Garden Fresh Freezer Pots Review


 
 
My daughter loves eating home made curries. I use a variety of fresh vegetables and healthy spices to make my daughter's food. She loves eating with roti or naan. The problem with most curries I make is that they take time to cook. With so many summer activities and classes, it gets difficult to make them everyday. I was so excited to try these Nuby Garden Fresh Freezer Pots. 
 
 
 
 
 
 

These pots are perfect size of curries that I serve. The Nuby Garden Fresh Freezer Pots are specially designed for making fresh-frozen baby food in quantity and at home. I can make four portions worth of food on weekend and freeze it. The best part of these pots is Easy-pop bottom to quickly release food.







The lids seal tight to prevent freezer burn and help keep odors out of little one's food. The storage tray keep pots neat and tidy in freezer.





 


Simply fill each pot with freshly prepared yummy food. Snap the lid to lock in freshness and place in freezer. When its time to feed, pop desired amount into a microwave safe dish and warm to perfect temperature for baby.






These have made dinner time easy for me. You can use it for pureed food to curries. These are BPA free and dishwasher safe. You can purchase these at BuyBabyDirect.


Learn more about Nuby products at :
 
            Nuby.com


 




 
I am writing this post as part of the NUBY Parent Blogger Program. I did not receive compensation for this post, although as part of the program I may receive items to sample or review. All opinions are my own and 100% honest.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks - Ditslife