Thursday, June 2, 2016

Nuby Fruitsicles Review!



Summer is almost here. I love warmer days especially here in Seattle since it gives me a break from all rainy weather. My rule of thumb for summer is....Don't eat anything unless its frozen or on a stick. We make a variety of fresh fruit and veggie Popsicle at home that ways I know what's really going inside those frozen pops. When I got the chance to review Nuby Fruitsicles, I was so excited. Popsicle is an easy way to get kids eat more of fruit and veggies in a fun way .




    


Nuby Garden Fresh Fruitsicles are designed for making fresh puree Popsicles at home. These are perfect for baby's small hands and  designed to catch drips as pop melts :) Wish I had these when my daughter was teething. These help comfort sore gums too.





 


The set comes with 4 colorful Fruitsicle handles and a tray to mold pops while keeping them neat in freezer. Simply fill the compartments with fresh puree or any juice of your choice, leaving some space on top as contents will expand. Snap handles into mold and freeze until solid.








These are BPA free and dishwasher safe.  You can buy them at amazon for just $7.99

Learn more about Nuby products at : 

            Nuby.com









 
I am writing this post as part of the NUBY Parent Blogger Program. I did not receive compensation for this post, although as part of the program I may receive items to sample or review. All opinions are my own and 100% honest.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks - Ditslife