Monday, May 30, 2016

Nuby Toddler Training Toothpaste and Toothbrush Review








               Did you know that Nuby has their own toothpaste. I did not know it till I got a chance    to review it. And after trying it....this is my daughter's favorite.

      Nuby's Toddler Training Toothpaste is all natural and does not have any preservatives, artificial colors or flavors. It is also safe if swallowed since it has no fluoride and parabens.  When it comes to Nuby, you can be sure that your child is not exposed to harmful chemicals.

     The pack comes with bonus toothbrush in fun colors. Those first cute teeth your toddler will have are primary teeth. These serve a number of important functions like help kids chew their food properly. Did you know that these primary teeth also help with good pronunciation .





     It's important to have good quality toothpaste and toothbrush to eliminate germs that can lead to decay of primary teeth.

  
     I am sure with these fun colorful Nuby toothbrush and Tutti Frutti flavored gel toothpaste....brushing would be fun time.

    
    Learn more about Nuby products at :

 
Nuby.com



 
I am writing this post as part of the NUBY Parent Blogger Program. I did not receive compensation for this post, although as part of the program I may receive items to sample or review. All opinions are my own and 100% honest.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks - Ditslife