Saturday, March 1, 2014

Nuby Dual-Flo™ Nickelodeon™ Printed Hard Spout Cup Review

Dual-Flo™ Nickelodeon™ Printed Hard Spout Cup

Do you have a Dora fan at home. Well, my daughter is a big fan. So, when I got the chance to review Dual-Flo™ Nickelodeon™ Printed Hard Spout Cup, I was very excited :)






    As soon as my daughter saw this cup, she was all about drinking from it. Now she finishes her milk without much struggles. She can carry this cup all around or while traveling and there are no spills :) Dual-Flo, the adjustable valve allows this cup to be No-Spill™ or free flow. Its a hard spout cup and is recommended for ages 9 months and above.






     This is the best cup for on the go. It looks fun, comes in colorful Nickelodeon™ prints and no spills feature makes it even mommy's favorite ;)  I have washed it several times and it still looks new. It's BPA free.

     Well you can see from the pics, my daughter loves her Dora Cup. You can buy this Nickelodeon™ Printed Hard Spout Cup at one of these retailers:

You can learn more about Nuby products at:




I am writing this post as part of the NUBY Mommy Blogger Program. I did not receive compensation for this post, although as part of the program I may receive items to sample or review. All opinions are my own and 100% honest.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks - Ditslife