Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Disney Side @Home Celebration

Disclaimer- I received free products from Disney Parks and MomSelect in order to host the Disney Side Home Celebration party. The opinions expressed here are my own.

When I was chosen to host a Disney Side @Home Celebration I was beyond ecstatic! My 3 year old is a big fan of Mickey and Minnie and as soon as I got my package delivered, she was running around helping mommy getting ready for party.





I am quite impressed with the kit which not just had American Tourister suitcase but a lot of party goodies inside it. My daughter was thrilled to see the Mickey Mouse plates, cups and napkins. As soon as she saw the suitcase, she thought we are going to Disneyland :) The decorations were all disney themed and the mickey mouse table covered stayed on our dining table even after party as my daughter would not want to come out of disney side for a looooong time.






     We had our party of Feb 28th and kids had so much fun. The kids loved coloring T-shirts and getting tattoos done. Some parents got excited to get their tattoos too...we all have our Disney Side and this party gave us a chance to show it.




All the kids went home with great party favors like Mickey stickers, HP Photo Card Packs for photo printing at home, Mickey & Minnie poster, Run Disney poster, craisins, bracelets, tattoos and lot more.





Everyone has a Disney Side and there are lots of ways to show your Disney Side through fashion, food, or your favorite characters, or frequent visits to Disney Parks, it’s time to let it shine.  Gather your fellow Disney fans, grab your Mickey ears and prepare to sprinkle some pixie dust on those who cross your path as you let your Disney Side take over! You ca check the Disney side celebration website for more ideas . A big thanks to  Huge thanks to Disney Parks, MomSelect & Maria Bailey, HP, American Tourister, ABC’ s The Chew and Ocean Spray.

2 comments:

Thanks - Ditslife