Thursday, February 27, 2014

Nuby Brush and Comb Review

Nuby Brush and Comb Set

My baby girl loves combing her own hair, she is going through a phase where she loves playing dress up.  So when I got a chance to review Comb and Brush Set from Nuby,  I was very excited. I have lot of brushes and combs at home, but Nuby's is by far the best quality till date.





The brush has softest bristles and its designed especially for babies. My daughter is in toddler stage  (Even though I still call her a baby :)) but the bristles are soft for even babies tender scalp.  






 You can clean the brush easily with warm, soapy water and dry thoroghly. They are printed and come in fun design and colors.  I am sure you will love it, these are available at :
www.amazon.com

You can learn more about Nuby products at:




I am writing this post as part of the NUBY Mommy Blogger Program. I did not receive compensation for this post, although as part of the program I may receive items to sample or review. All opinions are my own and 100% honest.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks - Ditslife