Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Martinelli’s Gold Medal® Sparkling Cider Review



An apple a day keeps the doctor away, we all have heard this. But in our busy lives, are we taking an apple everyday. I am not :( I have my regular meals and along with that I have Cola. I need fizz with every meal. So when I came across Martinelli’s Gold Medal® Sparkling Cider, I was excited to try it. I loves how fresh this tastes and I have not touched any Cola since then. I am having this with my meals.
    Since Martinelli’s first gold medal in 1890, the Company has received more than fifty gold medals for product excellence at state, national and international expositions.
          This drink is a non-alcoholic version of their original Champagne Cider. Carbonated 100% juice from U.S. grown fresh apples, not from concentrate, with no added sweeteners or preservatives. Vitamin C added to maintain color.
       I have had acid reflux in my past . I used to treat that reflux naturally by having apple juice. I have noticed that Martinelli’s Gold Medal® Sparkling Cider makes a huge difference in treating my acid reflux too. I love it :) I generally find this going quite often on sale for $2.50.  So try one this Valentine's day, you will not be disappointed.



All opinions are my own and 100% honest.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks - Ditslife