Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Nuby 4 Pack Spoon and Fork Review


                                   Nuby 4 Pack Spoon and Fork set Review




I recently won a Nuby 4 Pack Spoon and Fork set by entering Nuby facebook contest.  I must admit, I and my Baby girl love them. These fork and spoon sets are colorful and sized especially for child's small hands so my baby could easily hold it. The easy grip design makes it easy for a child's hands to hold. My baby has started showing great interest in feeding herself but all kind of spoons were too big and she could hardly hold them long without messing up. So it was important to have utensils that are safe for my baby, Nuby spoons are easy for little hands to hold and use. She could easily scoop out and eat baby food on her own without any mess even at age 1.




Whats great is that this colorful starter set is designed to meet all of these special needs for either left-handed or right-handed babies. The soft-grip handle and variety of attractive colors , promote self-feeding. She loves the fun color. Its dishwasher safe on top rack.



 She was so proud of herself when she could use her spoon and feed herself. Look at the content face, priceless !!! 
The set includes two sets of of fork and spoon and available in several color options. But after seeing the colors, I am sure you would want to buy them all. Dont worry, they are really affordable. The price for the set is less than $4. Now thats a fun deal. I would surely look for more baby products to try from Nuby line and post my review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks - Ditslife