Friday, December 13, 2013

Flower Child Feeding Set Review

Its difficult getting a toddler to eat their meals. I am always looking ways to make it fun. Thanks to Nuby, I got the chance to review this adorable Flower Child Feeding Set with my daughter.

Flower Child Feeding Set



The set is so colorful and cute, even I am tempted to eat in it :) If you are wondering that the color would fade away....than trust me. I have been using it since past three months now and it still looks adorable pink. Nuby feeding accessories are made to withstand the challenges of daily use and retain their bright color.
    I have served my daughter same food in regular plate and this flower child one. She definitely is more interested in eating if served in this set.





 This Toddler Plate and Bowl are ideal for children who are beginning to feed themselves. I have served cold cereal and hot vegetable noddles.  So the set is suitable for warm or cold foods.





    Not only is it important to have utensils that are safe for the baby, but they should be specially designed to be easy for little hands to hold and use. My daughter can easily mange to eat noodles with it, which is lot more difficult with other baby feeding spoons she has.
  You can buy this set at Buybabydirect.com


You can learn more about Nuby products at:




I am writing this post as part of the NUBY Mommy Blogger Program. I did not receive compensation for this post, although as part of the program I may receive items to sample or review. All opinions are my own and 100% honest.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks - Ditslife