Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Easy Clean Bottle Brush Review


I remember when I was setting up my baby registry; bottle brush was one of the items. I didn't care which one to choose at that time. But now when I have been washing bottles several times per day, I want the one which not only helps to wash those bottle fast but also most efficiently I have struggled to wash the bottle nipples. I would squish  the brush inside not reaching all the way till tip and didn't feel that I am cleaning it properly. Then I got the chance to review Nuby Easy Clean Bottle Brush. Its so awesome product.


Easy Clean Bottle Brush


  The new Easy Clean Bottle Brush by Nuby features a soft, textured handle which is comfortable to use. It contains a Nipple Brush which is conveniently stored inside the handle when not in use. Both brushes have soft, durable nylon bristles to sweep away residue easily. There is even a sponge tip to clean hard-to-reach area.





Nuby made sure that cleaning bottles is super easy for moms. Brush also features a suction cup on the end of the handle, when you are finished cleaning, simply suction the brush to any smooth surface. The brush will remain upright for easy drying.




    BPA free.
     You can buy this at one of these retailers:
  • Sears
  • DD’s Discounts

You can learn more about Nuby products at:




I am writing this post as part of the NUBY Mommy Blogger Program. I did not receive compensation for this post, although as part of the program I may receive items to sample or review. All opinions are my own and 100% honest.

1 comment:

Thanks - Ditslife