Thursday, March 7, 2013

Nûby™ Splash n' Catch™ Bathtime Fishing Set Review


When Annika was a baby, I had a checklist before I could turn on the tap for her bath. I would gather all supplies and try to make it as easy and quick as possible. Now bath time is a total different story and the checklist start with Bath toys. My daughter would not start taking her bath till she has gathered them all. Thanks to Nuby and all wonderful bath toys they have, it just makes bath time not only easy but lot more fun for babies. 


Nûby™ Splash n' Catch™ Bathtime Fishing Set

 

So when I got the chance to review Nûby™ Splash n' Catch™ Bath time Fishing Set, I was very excited. I knew my daughter would love this toy. I showed her the toy before bath and she could easily figure out how to play with it :)







The toy teaches coordination, development and adds in enjoyment. Annika loves interlocking the fish and turtles that come with the fishing set. She would throw the sea animals in water and then giggles while scooping them out of water hidden in bubbles. As with all Nuby toys, its god quality toy and any kid would love the eye catching colors.





Available at these retailers:

  • www.BuyBabyDirect.com
  •  www.amazon.com
  • www.idealbaby.com



Learn more about other awesome Nuby products at:




I am writing this post as part of the NUBY Mommy Blogger Program. I did not receive compensation for this post, although as part of the program I may receive items to sample or review. All opinions are my own and 100% honest.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks - Ditslife