Friday, March 1, 2013

Nuby iMonster Snack Keeper Review

My mom was sooo right when she told me that babies grow up fast. I can't believe that my daughter is already 23 months old. I remember the days when I used to give her some snacks and she would sit on her high chair and nibble on them. Now the only time I can get her on high chair is for lunch, dinner and breakfast. She does not want to sit still for her snacks. She would drop snacks and then sometimes try to eat them off floor :(  It was almost impossible to feed her in car or outside home.


Nuby iMonster Snack Keeper

    So when I got the chance to review Nuby iMonster Snack Keeper, I was very excited. I am always amazed at smart product Nuby comes up with to make life for moms stress free and easy. I placed my daughter's favorite snacks in Nuby iMonster Snack Keeper and gave it to her. She was so happy and excited to see this fun and colorful snack keeper. She could easily figure out how to get the snacks out and I was happy that nothing fell on floor.

 

 
 
 
 
 
 
      The Nûby iMonster Snack Keeper cup keeps kid-sized snacks inside the container instead of on the floor or car seat. The soft silicone flaps make it easy to grab snacks without spilling. Nûby feeding accessories are made to withstand the challenges of daily use and retain their bright color. If you like this and want to buy one for your kiddo, you can buy at one of these retailers:



Learn more about Nuby products at:


Nuby.com

Nuby-Facebook

Nuby-twitter

Nuby-Pinterest






I am writing this post as part of the NUBY Mommy Blogger Program. I did not receive compensation for this post, although as part of the program I may receive items to sample or review. All opinions are my own and 100% honest.
 



 

4 comments:

Thanks - Ditslife