Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Ol'McDonald Singing Plush Toy Review

Ol'McDonald Singing Plush Toy


My daughter is now 20 months old and she loves all her plush toys :) She carries them and also likes to cuddle up with them. So when I got the chance to review Ol'McDonald Singing Plush Toy, I was excited.

 
happy with her new toy

carrying it all over the house

    

As soon as I showed this to my daughter, she was all smiles.  She loves the soft and adorable feel of this plush toy. It starts playing the traditional Ol'McDonald Song by hugging or squeezing the tummy. I personally like that toy has the right soothing level of volume set which is not loud like other toys in market. Its recommended for children 3 months and up. You can choose  from a variety of animals — a cow, duck, pig,chicken and sheep. But I am sure you would want to collect them all :)

adorable and soft




     These would be perfect gift this holiday season. You can buy your own Ol'McDonald Singing Plush Toy at thesze retailers:

    

 

Learn more about Nuby products at :

Nuby.com
Nuby-Facebook
Nuby-twitter
Nuby-Pinterest



I am writing this post as part of the NUBY Mommy Blogger Program. I did not receive compensation for this post, although as part of the program I may receive items to sample or review. All opinions are my own and 100% honest.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks - Ditslife