Monday, October 15, 2012

Nuby Hot Safe Feeding Spoons




You would think, what's special about a spoon. But trust me, I have gone through a ton of them and had not found a single one which would be long enough to comfortably reach in baby's food jar without messing hands.  I am so happy with this Nuby Hot Safe Feeding Spoons. The long handle is comfortable for moms to hold during feeding and is perfect for taller baby jars meaning no more messy finger tips for mom.
   
          



 
 
 
These are soft on tender gums and my baby girl loves eating cereal with this spoon. I tried regular baby feeding spoons and most of them are big and my little one will fill it full and then create a mess. This spoon helps her learn how much to fill her spoon.
             Now when it comes to Nuby, you know they would not stop there :)  Nuby has designed these spoons in such a way that the tip of spoon will change color when baby’s food is too hot (Approximately 110˚F/43˚C or above).  Nuby makes sure to get the FUN in feeding and makes it super SAFE :)
      You can buy your own Nuby Hot Safe Feeding Spoons at:
 
 

Learn more about Nuby products at :
Nuby.com
Nuby-Facebook
Nuby-twitter
Nuby-Pinterest
 
 
I am writing this post as part of the NUBY Mommy Blogger Program. I did not receive compensation for this post, although as part of the program I may receive items to sample or review. All opinions are my own and 100% honest.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks - Ditslife