Monday, September 10, 2012

Nuby Tickle Toes Toy Review







My daughter is at an age now where she loves soft plush toys. So when I received Nuby Tickle Toes Dog, I knew that my daughter would love it. Nuby Tickle Toe is soft, adorable and makes the perfect playmate for any child.  A gentle squeeze of the foot makes the character giggle and chuckle and my daughter giggles along every time.

 




She has been carrying it all around ever since she received it. It's soft and cuddly. We recently went for a road trip and this toy kept my daughter busy for most of the trip.



 
 
 
You can choose from the wide range of popular children’s characters : Tickle Toes Duck , Tickle Toes Bear , Tickle Toes Turtle , Tickle Toes Monkey , Tickle Toes Hippo , Tickle Toes Alligator , Tickle Toes Rabbit , Tickle Toes Lion , Tickle Toes Frog . I am sure after seeing the fun vibrant color of these toys; you might wanna collect them all.
 
  You can buy your own Nuby Tickle Toes at:
 
 
 
Disclosure: “I did not receive any compensation for this post, although as part of this program I may receive items to sample or review.”

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks - Ditslife