Friday, September 21, 2012

Dinner out made easy with Nuby :)

Are you frustrated carrying your baby's  sippy cup, bowls and spoon only to forget it somewhere. I bought so many cute plates, sippy cups and some my daughter was very attached to, either they got lost at a party or got messed up while travelling :(  So I was really happy to find Nuby wash or toss line of feeding products.




The first thing that caught my eye was the fun colors. They are perfect to be carried while travelling  or if you are planning a play date, so that every kid can have their own feeding set.


 
 
 
Nuby Wash or Toss bowls, utensils and cups are durable enough to use again and again but affordable enough to throw away. Great for snacks, storage, parties, picnics and general use, Nuby Wash or Toss let’s you decide to wash it or toss it.  I thought I will toss when I took them for dinner out with my baby girl but the quality was so good that I got them back to wash and reuse few more times ;)
You can buy your own set of Nuby wash or toss line of products at :
 
 
 
I am writing this post as part of the NUBY Mommy Blogger Program. I did not receive compensation for this post, although as part of the program I may receive items to sample or review. All opinions are my own and 100% honest.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks - Ditslife