Friday, February 27, 2015

Happy Yogis Review

Happy Yogis

 
Looking for healthy snacks, that are yummy too? Look no further, I found the PERFECT ones : Happy Yogis . These are organic fruit and yogurt drops.
 
Happy Yogis
 
 
 Happy Yogis are freeze-dried organic fruit and yogurt drops that melt in Baby’s mouth. They are truly a delicious and nutritious treat made with the goodness of organic yogurt and fruit. This yummy snack offers protein, and the added boost of pre and probiotics for digestive health.
 


 
 
 
       My daughter loves these yummy Happy Yogis. They come in variety of flavors: Mixed Berry (pictured above), Strawberry and Banana Mango.
 
     A little tip from a mom: Buy all varieties. My daughter finished a bag in a day and wanted more. Thankfully, I stay close to Target and could run and buy another one :)

 To learn about more healthy but yummy snacks, Follow Happy Family Brands:



Disclaimer: I did not receive compensation for this post, although I got a free product coupon to try these out.. All opinions are my own and 100% honest.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks - Ditslife