Sunday, January 18, 2015

Nuby Comb & Brush Set review










My little girl loves brushing her hair. So when I got a chance to review Comb and Brush Set from Nuby,  I was very excited. I have lot of brushes and combs at home, but Nuby's is by far the best quality till date.







The colorful Comb and Brush Set with soft grip handles by Nuby was designed especially for your baby. The nylon bristles of the brush are soft and gentle to baby’s tender scalp. Both the brush and comb are sized just right for baby’s needs and comfortable enough for mom to hold! You can clean the brush with warm, soapy water. Dry thoroughly.







You can buy one of these Nuby Comb & Brush Set  at :




Learn more about Nuby products at :

Nuby.com


 
I am writing this post as part of the NUBY Parent Blogger Program. I did not receive compensation for this post, although as part of the program I may receive items to sample or review. All opinions are my own and 100% honest.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks - Ditslife