Monday, October 21, 2013

Nuby Sea Scooper Review

My daughter enjoys her bath time. She loves playing with all her bath toys and some her favorite ones are from Nuby. But I was really struggling keeping all toys clean and organized after bath. So when I got the chance to review Nuby Sea Scooper, I was really excited.


Nuby Sea Scooper


    The toy is easy to install to suction hook. The Nuby Whale Pail keeps bath time toys neatly on bathroom wall.


Sea Scooper hangs on to suction hook


        The Nuby Sea Scooper not only makes bath time fun but also makes cleaning quick and easy. My daughter loves it so much that she puts all her toys back inside it after her bath.






 She enjoys scooping all her toys into the whale tummy. I am quite impressed with the size of the sea scooper, its big enough to store all her bath toys. The special built-in drain holes allow excess water to easily drain away from toys and quickly air dry. This is very important since bath toys easily catch mould if not dried properly.
       I would only request Nuby to get more colors and designs in it. I would love to see it in my daughter's favorite pink color :)
    You can buy this fun and super useful toy at one of these retailers:
  • www.BuyBabyDirect.com
  • www.buybuybaby.com
  • www.bedbathandbeyond.com
  • Bealls



You can learn more about Nuby products at:




I am writing this post as part of the NUBY Mommy Blogger Program. I did not receive compensation for this post, although as part of the program I may receive items to sample or review. All opinions are my own and 100% honest.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks - Ditslife