Thursday, September 5, 2013

Nuby Squid Squirter Review

Thanks to Nuby that I got a chance to try another great bath toy with my baby girl.  End of summer is not only hard on us but more on kids too. They miss all the outdoor water fun and long hours at the pool. So, I am always on lookout for good quality bath toys that my daughter can play with.


Nuby Squid Squirter


       She absolutely loved the Nuby squid squirter. It took her few trials but she learnt how to work it pretty fast.  Hold the Squid under water and pull the handle back until the chamber is filled with water. Then push down on the handle and watch the water squirt everywhere. The push and squirt action will keep your children laughing and entertained while playing in bath tub.





I am always impressed with quality of toys when it comes to Nuby. They make sure its both safe and fun. The toy is not only colorful but also BPA free. Parents beware, this will most probably be aimed in your direction.
  Recommended for ages 18 months and above.

You can buy this fun toy at one of these retailers:
  • BuyBabyDirect.com
  • cookieskids.com
  • amazon.com
  • buybuybaby.com
  • bedbathandbeyond.com
  • echildstore.com
  • diapers.com

You can learn more about Nuby products at:




I am writing this post as part of the NUBY Mommy Blogger Program. I did not receive compensation for this post, although as part of the program I may receive items to sample or review. All opinions are my own and 100% honest.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks - Ditslife