Thursday, December 13, 2012

Nuby iMonster Feeding Set Review

 
 
All babies love eating with hands and we struggle to make them use their fork and spoon. But Nuby has designed such colorful attractive feeding sets that it makes eating with utensils so much fun. So when I got the chance to review Nuby iMonster Feeding Set , I was super thrilled to serve dinner to my little princess.
 
 
 
 
Its a typical Indian dinner:  bread (roti), daal (curry), rice and little salad. Look at the fun colors, my little girl came running to start her dinner in this super cute feeding set. She loves to point at monster eye and I love how the feeding bowl has an eye on side that she can hold on to to scoop the curry out. When babies begin to show interest in feeding themselves, having the right equipment is a must! Well said by Nuby :)
 
 
 
 
 
 
The Nuby iMonster Toddler feeding accessories are made to withstand the challenges of daily use and retain its bright color. We have washed them several times and they still look like new :)
     As you can see my daughter is left-handed and I love how Nuby keeps that in mind and has designed colorful forks and spoons that meet all of these special needs for either left handed or right handed babies.


 
These are  ideal for children who are beginning to feed themselves. Suitable for warm or cold foods. Microwave safe.  This is such a useful feature since I like to warm the curry before serving.  My daughter loves her iMonster Feeding Set and who wouldn't :)
 
       You can buy your own iMonster Feeding Set at one of these retailers:

cookieskids
 
 amazon 

 Buybabydirect


Learn more about Nuby products at :
Nuby.com


      Nuby-Facebook

Nuby-twitter

Nuby-Pinterest



I am writing this post as part of the NUBY Mommy Blogger Program. I did not receive compensation for this post, although as part of the program I may receive items to sample or review. All opinions are my own and 100% honest.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks - Ditslife